|One -Time fee collected during admission|
|Fees to be Paid Per Annum|
|3||Establishment / Block development/ Amenity/ Electrical Appliances Charges charges||5300|
|4||Room rent & Electricity Charge per year charges||450|
|Total fees to be paid by the Hostellers for the First year charges||11000|
The Principal of this College is designated as Warden will supervises and controls the students residing in the Institute’s Hostel. There are two separate hostels for Boys and Girls. The boy’s hostel is 1Km away from the College campus and girl’s hostel is situated inside College campus. The administration of the hostel is looked after by the deputy wardens, and the individual responsibilities will be notified at the appropriate time to the Warden. Admission to the hostel is strictly subject to this condition. Hostel Rules may change from time to time. Hostel administration has the right to change the rules, if required. Parents and guardians of the Hostel Residents are most welcome to discuss the progress and behavior of hostlers with the wardens. Cooperation of parents and guardian in this regards is solicited.
ADMISSION AND ALLOTMENT OF ROOMS
- The names of all the students admitted to the hostel will be entered in a Register. Once a student has been admitted to the hostel, he will not be permitted to leave without a written application of his father or guardian and without the permission of the warden.
- Rooms will be allotted b wardens, taking into consideration the priority of the applications, seniority in the course of study and such other criteria, at their discretion.
- No allotment will be made to students who have not paid their college fee and other fees. No students shall claim as a right any particular room or seat in the hostel.
- The Principal or warden may refuse admission to the Hostel at any time as a disciplinary measure.
Responsibility for student’s property
- The hostel authorities do not hold themselves responsible for any loss of private property by students residing in the hostel.
- Students are advised in their own interest not to keep money and other valuables in their rooms.
- Students must provide themselves with their own locks for the rooms in the hostel and for the lockers that are provided for them.
- They shall not lock up their rooms when they leave the hostel during the ‘institute’s vacation’. The warden may order the breaking open of any unauthorized lock during the vacation. If that, becomes necessary.
Damages to Hostel Property
Any damage to hostel property including like defacing of walls, fixtures or furniture will be made good at the expense of the occupants of the room. Willful damage to hostel property will be deemed to be a breach of hostel discipline and will be dealt with by a fine or such other punishment as the warden may decide.
- The hostel rent paid by a student covers rent for the room, furniture, bed, light and fans.
- Charges for electricity, water, establishment, etc., will be collected separately as establishment charges.
- The hostel deposit should be paid at the time of admission to the hostel. The above advance will be finally adjusted only at the end of the course or when the student leaves the institution.
- Mess charges of every month will be adjusted from the mess advance collected at the time of admission to the hostel. Any short fall in this amount will be intimated to the concerned student whenever it occurs and to be paid but the students within seven days of intimation.
- Mess charges of every month will be paid at the beginning of of the first day of the month.
- Any action which interferes with studies must be avoided at all times.
- No student residing in the hostel shall engage himself in undesirable activities such as ragging which disturb the peace in the hostel.
- Resident students are not allowed to enter each other’s rooms without the express permission of the occupants.
- Students are requested to avoid singing aloud, shouting and all kinds of noise likely to distract the attention of those who may be at their books.
- Sound system, Radio, Tape Recorders, Intoxicants etc are not allowed to be used in the hostel.
- All residents’ students must be back in the hostel by 9.00p.m at the latest. Every resident must be present in his room by 9:30p.m A roll call may be taken by the warden at any time after this and absence from the room or hostel will be required to be accounted for.
- No resident shall leave the station or stay away from his room during the night, except with the written permission of the warden. Any one who wishes to return to his room later than 9.p.m. should apply in writing to the warden, stating reasons for the same, and the time at which he expects to return?
- If any student wishes to leave the station temporarily or otherwise, he should apply to the warden in writing, stating the date and time of his departure and return, and also the place to which he is going. He should give the postal address during his absence the hostel.
- Personal belongings of students proceeding on vacation may be left behind in the hostel till their return. All such articles must be packed and labeled properly and entrusted to the hostel caretaker for safe custody, with their inventor.
- All visitors and non-residents must leave the hostel premises by 9p.m. as outsiders are not allowed to remain in the hostel during the night, except with the previous permission of the warden.
- All visitors and friends shall be received in the common room or in the mess as far as possible.
- Unauthorized outsiders or strangers are not permitted to visit the hostel at any time in the day or night. Such persons as hawkers etc., if they desire to visit the hostel, must apply in writing to the warden for the issue of passes authorizing them to enter the hostel premises.
- If unknown visitors are found moving about in the hostel premises without a pass, they will be handed over to the police.
- Use of extra lamp or ay domestic electrical appliances is not permitted. No radio, either transistor or valve set, stereo system, electric iron or geyser is permitted in the rooms of the hostel.
- Any private electric appliance found in any of the rooms will be confiscated. Infringement of these rules will be severely dealt with.
- Students must bring to the notice of the warden all failures and breakdowns in the electric supply. They should not themselves attempt to repair the defects in the mains or in the distribution system.
- When leaving the rooms, the occupants must take care to see that the lights and fans are switched off. Every effort must be made to economize the use of lights.
All cases of sickness with absence from the class must be immediately to the warden. They will be referred to the nursing home which will be intimated in course of time.
There will be a separate mess for boys and girls and it is attached to their respective Hostel.
Meals will be served in the dining hall at the following hour:
|Breakfast||7.00 a.m to 9.00 a.m.|
|Lunch||12.50 p.m to 2.00p.m|
|Afternoon tea||4.30 p.m to 5.30 p.m|
|Dinner||7.30 p.m to 9.00p.m|
Change over from Veg. mess to Non-Veg. mess or vice versa will be permitted for a minimum of one calendar month with prior written approval of the warden. Reduction in mess bill on account of absence from mess will be allowed only if prior permission in writing has been obtained from the warden-in-charge of the mess and handed over in advance to the mess managers. The concession in variable charges is considered only if the student is away from the campus and will be allowed only if the absence is
between 4 to 7 days……50% concession
8 days or above…..100% Concession
However students are required to bear Rs.200/- per month fixed charges. Any discrepancies in the monthly and cumulative mess charges displayed in the notice boards should be intimated in the office within seven days of the notice.